Lake Mac Auto Body & Paint
Courteous, Caring & Professional
“INSURANCE COMPANIES ARE OUR CUSTOMERS, TOO!”
The Lake Mac Auto Way
We understand that the insurance companies are our customers, too. We treat them with the same courtesy, care and professionalism as we treat the car owners.
- We are very reasonable, polite and professional when working with your adjusters, claims representatives and other insurance officials.
- We are fully committed to keeping up with current technology. We can send estimates, pictures, status and any other communications via fax, email, direct online, texting and all other electronic methods of communication.
- We always honor estimates written by adjusters of major insurance providers. This greatly reduces the cycle time and makes customers very happy.
- Our out of town customers have found this to be especially convenient. They simply fax or email the estimate to us, and we respond with a repair date.
- If additional damage is found while tearing the car down, we very thoroughly document the damage, and work with the adjuster on the best way to repair the additional damage.
- We even work well with the sometimes complicated nature of windshield replacement claims through agencies such as Lynx and Safelite.
- Conferenced calls with Lynx/Safelite, you, your customer and us are always short and polite.
- We don’t nickel and dime the insurance company or the customer.
- We don’t issue supplements for amounts under $100.
We own and maintain 10 loaner cars that we allow our customers to use free of charge.
- This service saves the insurance company rental fees and greatly reduces paperwork and travel hassles for the customer.
- We even offer two 4-wheel drive SUVs so customers who need 4-wheel traction or towing to use while their vehicle is being repaired. Ranchers, farmers and tradesmen love this benefit.
We acquired a second building next door with 9,000 square feet which allows us to store every car inside each night.
- This nearly eliminates the risk that the customer’s car can be damaged from vandalism or hail.
- Storage is free to all of our customers. Even cars awaiting an insurance adjuster are stored indoors for free. Adjusters love this service. Totaled cars awaiting pickup from Copart are charged a small daily fee.
We offer free pickup and delivery within a 100 mile circle around Ogallala.
- This is a very popular benefit to our customers in Sidney, Chappell, Oshkosh, Arthur, Grant, Madrid and North Platte, to name just a few communities that have used this service.